Especially after your product data has been imported for the first time, please check your data feed for errors in your easymarketing account.
Go to your easymarketing account, open the menu "Products" to have a look at your imported products.
In the column "Identified problems" you can see which kind of errors exist and prevent that the products will be advertised at Google Shopping.
- Click on the twisted pyramid on the top of the right to activate filter options in the product list.
- Choose the value "Products with Shopping errors" in the column "Identified problems" to see all incorrect products.
- Please click on the "Help"-Button above the product list to see a legend containing all abbreviations for the different errors.
- It is possible to edit/correct all filtered products simultaneously. Please click the square icon "Select all". After that all products are selected.
- Changes and corrections that are made both in your shopping system and in your easymarketing account will be updated daily. These products will be available in Google Shopping in a couple of hours. If products will be uploaded for the first time, it can take time up to 48 hours until Google has checked the products regarding their policies.