To start the configuration, open the easymarketing PlugIn by clicking on "Marketing -> easymarketing Integration".
Adding a Root Category
In case you want to upload only one product category and not all categories (available in your Webshop) with the easymarketing PlugIn, you can use the Root Category Function.
1. Navigate in the easymarketing PlugIn to "Einstellungen" and open the Drop-Down menu next to"Root Kategorie vom Shop".
2. Select the category you want to export. Doing that, all sub-categories, meaning all further diversification made within the category you have chosen, will be exported as well.
Click on "Speichern" to finish up and save the changes you have made.
1. Navigate in the easymarketing PlugIn to "Einstellungen".
2. Open the Drop-Down menu next to "Versandkosten" and choose all shipping options you want to use for the products that will be advertised.
Again, click on "Speichern" to confirm and save the setting.
In case certain product attributes are named differently in your online shop than they are on Google, these attributes will not be imported correctly. To fix this, you can make use of the mapping function. This function gives you the opportunity to link your categories to the corresponding category on Google. To do that, follow the following instructions:
1. Open in the easymarketing PlugIn the Mappings tab.
2. Select the concerned category by moving it from the left box into the one on the right. Afterwards, type in the correct Google attribute name in the box underneath, next to "Standardwert".
Click on "Speichern" to finish up the modification.