1. Within your Shopify backend, open the easymarketing app by clicking on "Premium Google Shopping- easymarketing Module" in the menu "Apps".
2. If you have not already imported the products and categories, please click the “Import” button and wait until the products have been imported from your Webshop.
3. Select the products you want to edit either at ones or manually. To select all products simultaneous click on the box at the top, next to Name. You can also select the products individually by clicking on the boxes next to the product name.
You can furthermore select product groups by using product filters. To do that, type in certain product criteria. Afterwards select the box at the top, next to Name to select all products that match this criterion.
4. Click "Edit multiple products (x selected)" and choose the attribute you want to edit
After you have selected and entered the desired value, please click "Save".
Manual Editing of a single product
Not all attributes are suitable for bulk editing. Values as MPN (manufacturer part number) have to be unique, so you would have to select and edit the products one by one.
1. Click the product's name to open the editor.
2. Edit/choose the desired attributes and click "Save" when you are done.
Mapping variant options
If you are selling different variants of one base product, you have to map the variant options from your Webshop to Google Shopping variant options. All variant options that you are using in your Webshop will be offered for mapping.
1. Within your Shopify backend, open the easymarketing app and afterward the tab “Mapping”.
2. Your variant options will be listed, choose the corresponding Google Shopping variant options from the
Click "Save" to complete the editing process.