How to copy the API token into the easymarketing plugin
The API token is a code that is used as a password for authentication.
This code allows your store to collect the conversion tracker and/or the performance data from your easymarketing account.
The API token is always required for access, along with the store URL that you specified when you registered with easymarketing.
You can find the API token in your easymarketing account:
- Log into your easymarketing account.
- Open the menu "Google Shopping -> Setup -> Shop API"
- There you will find in the middle in green font your API token.
- You have to copy this into the clipboard and enter it in the configuration of the plugin.
- Open the plugin via the menu "Configuration -> easymarketing Integration"
- Go to the tab "Einstellungen" and enter the API token from your easymarketing account in the field "API Token Test".
- Click "Speichern" at the bottom of the plugin window.