- Open the settings of the easymarketing plugin in the backend of your shop as described in the article "Plugin installation".
- If you do not have your own Google Merchant Center, please click the "Perform Google Site Verification" button. By doing this, you confirm that your are the owner of the site and allow easymarketing to advertise your products on Google Shopping.
If you have your own Merchant Center, easymarketing will receive your product data directly from your Merchant Center. Therefore, this step is not necessary, but it does NOT cause any problems, if you have enabled the Google Site Verification in the plugin.
- Click the "Download tracker codes" button to install all required tracker in your webshop. These trackers measure for e.g. all sales made through an ad.
- Turn on the "Enable Google conversion tracker" and "Enable Google lead tracker" fields. To do this, select "Yes" in the corresponding field. If you also want to perform Remarketing, turn this on.
Google Conversion Tracker: This tracker counts all purchases that are generated through a Google Shopping ad. By using such data, the easymarketing system optimizes the display output.
Google Lead Tracker: By comparing leads and conversions you can see how many customers complete the ordering process. If there is a very high deviation from leads to purchases/conversions, there may be problems with the ordering process. For example, through unattractive payment or dispatch possibilities, technical breaks, etc.
Google Remarketing: This tracker counts all purchases generated through a Remarketing ad.
- Save all settings by clicking the "Save options" button at the bottom of the page.